So, this is by far my favorite new recipe and after several different experimental versions, I settled on this one to share with you.
I give you fair warning, it is not for the faint of heart. It requires a lot of preparation and has multiple steps to include making your own Healthy Red Sauce and preparing your own Vegan Nut-Free Seed Ricotta Cheese. Luckily, I’ve shared both those recipes with step-by-step photos to help ease your preparation. Just click on the hyperlinks and you should be all set.
The good news is this lasagna is really delicious.
2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp of chopped garlic
1 cup of slice shiitake mushrooms
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of kale
1 cup of collard greens
1 cup of beet leaves
1 1/2 cup of Longeve plant-based protein crumbles
3/4 cup of hot water
1 package of Organic Green Lentil Lasagne
1 Vegan Nut-Free Ricotta Cheese
1 Healthy Red Sauce
1 Package of Daiya Mozzarella Shreds
(1) Add olive oil to your saute pan and turn to medium heat.
(2) Add chopped garlic and sliced shiitake mushrooms
(3) Add your chopped kale, spinach, collard greens, and beet leaves. Continue to saute until soft. Remove from heat and set aside to use for the lasagna.
(4) Prepare Longeve plant-based protein crumbles by adding 3/4 cup of hot water to 1 1/2 cups of crumbles. Let sit for 5 minutes.
(5) Add some of your healthy red sauce to your saute pan on medium heat.
(6) Add the Longeve crumbles to the red sauce and mix together.
(7) Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Remove from heat and set aside to use in the lasagna.
(8) Take your lasagna pan and add a layer of healthy red sauce.
(9) Add your first layer of organic green lentil lasagne.
(10) Now add a layer of your Vegan Nut-Free Seed Ricotta Cheese and spread evenly.
(11) Now add your layer of sauteed greens and mushrooms.
(12) Add another layer of healthy red sauce.
(13) Add another layer of organic green lentil lasagne.
(14) Add another layer of Vegan Nut-Free Seed Ricotta Cheese. Spread evenly.
(15) Now add your sauteed Longeve plant-based protein crumbles. Spread evenly.
(16) Now add your final layer of Organic Green Lentil Lasagne.
(17) Add another layer of healthy red sauce. Spread evenly.
(18) Spread a layer of Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds.
(19) Top with a layer of freshly chopped parsley.
(20) Place in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees and cook for 40 minutes.
(21) Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
(22) Cut a slice and enjoy!
One thought on “Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free Lasagna”
Looks INCREDIBLE 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person